I started a new list of things I eliminated from my life, not realizing that I would quickly go over the ten item limit. Here is what I have eliminated so far last night and today:
- Lotion bottle (contents pooled with another container)
- Broken digital camera I know I will never attempt to repair.
- Old dropcloth.
- DVD video of a convention. I ripped the contents to my hard drive so that I can pass the video on to someone who can use it.
- Old pillow.
- Post-it note pad.
- Stack of music CD’s I haven’t listened to in years.
- DVD of a movie I detest.
- 2 boxes of old matches that have apparently gotten damp at some point.
- Box full of old books, some of which will be listed on eBay.
- Damaged music CD’s.
- Miscellaneous shirts.
- Pair of leg warmers (where did these come from?).
- Short sleeve sweater (when I’m chilly I much prefer sleeves so this never gets worn).
- Easel (given to my sister who will actually use it).
- Pile of old and mismatched socks.
- Pile of worn-out cleaning rags.
What have YOU managed to eliminate from your life?